Myofascial Therapy By Faye
Myofascial release (or MFR) is a clinical therapy that treats skeletal muscle immobility and pain by improving blood and lymphatic circulation, relaxing contracted muscles, and stimulating the stretch reflex in muscles.
Faye, who is Agape’s Myofascial Therapist, has also been a sports injury and muscle therapist for over 25 years in Singapore. Some of the conditions and issues that she can help address include:
- Pain linked to Scoliosis
- Pre and post-natal massage
- Sprains and strains
- Pain resulting from bad posture
- Chronic tension (headaches, shoulder and trap pain & tightness)
- Myofascial tension
- Hyper or hypo-lordosis (decreased or increased spinal curves)
- Whiplash and other muscular and fascia – related problems
Faye is experienced and trained to very effectively locate and isolate the areas of injury, in order to release the pain and tension. Patients who have received treatment from her have been amazed by the results of Chiropractic and sports massage combined.